ALP Event Attendance Terms and Conditions
The Association of Lodging Professionals, Inc (ALP) invites Lodging Professionals, including current and aspiring property operators, and companies supporting the lodging industry, to come together for networking and education. Mutually beneficial exchanges of information on trends, services, and experiences elevates the knowledge level of all with the goal of enhancing the guest experience and exceeding guest expectations.
- These ALP Event Attendance Terms and Conditions apply to the primary registrant and all guests and/or staff registered under the primary registrant.
- ALP Refund Schedule - ALP will refund attendees based on the following schedule, less a 5% processing fee. All refund requests must be made in writing via email to email@example.com.
- Attendees (non-exhibitors)
- 100% : More than 90 Days to start of the event
- 50% : Between 60 - 89 days from the start of the event
- 25% : Between 30 - 59 days before the start of the event
- No refunds will be given within 29 days of the start of the event
- Due to the deliverables and recognitions granted upon receipt of payment, sponsorships are binding and no refunds will be given.
- Advertising purchases are non-refundable.
- Exhibitor Booths
- 100% : More than 180 days from the start of the event
- 50% : Between 90 - 179 days from the start of the event
- 25% : Between 60 - 90 days from the start of the event
- No refunds will be given within 59 days of the start of the event
- Attendees (non-exhibitors)
- Suitcasing is not permitted at ALP Events.
- Only paid exhibitors may participate in the sales and marketing of products or services at ALP Events.
- If you wish to participate as an exhibitor, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Disregard for these ALP Event Attendance Terms and Conditions may result in expulsion from the ALP Event without refunds being issued.
- I hereby release and agree to hold the Association of Lodging Professionals, Inc.(ALP) harmless from, and waive on behalf of myself, my heirs, and any personal representatives any and all causes of action, claims, demands, damages, costs, expenses and compensation for damage or loss to myself and/or property that may be caused by any act, or failure to act of ALP, or that may otherwise arise in any way in connection with any ALP Event. I understand that this release discharges ALP from any liability or claim that I, my heirs, or any personal representatives may have against ALP with respect to any bodily injury, illness, death, medical treatment, or property damage that may arise from, or in connection to, any ALP Event. This liability waiver and release extends to ALP Directors, Employees, and Contractors.
- Paid exhibitors and sponsors agree to not host any events or educational sessions during any ALP scheduled or sanctioned event. This includes travel time required to attend an event or educational session hosted by the paid exhibitor or sponsor.
- Regardless of ALP Membership status, all attendees and exhibitors at ALP Events agree to the Code of Conduct and Ethical Goals as stated below - This Code of Conduct and Ethical Goals is to establish and maintain the brand, reputation, and member and public confidence in the professionalism and integrity of the Association of Lodging Professionals (ALP) and its individual members.
“Association of Lodging Professionals - Code of Conduct and Ethical Goals
Members of the Association of Lodging Professionals as part of the hospitality industry subscribe to using their best efforts to achieve high standards of ethics and conduct.
Members recognize that they have responsibilities and duties to various parties. These include their guests, their employees, vendors and suppliers, the Association of Lodging Professionals and others with whom they come in contact in conducting their respective businesses."
The Association of Lodging Professionals, Inc.(ALP) reserves the right to amend or add to these Terms and Conditions at any time for any reason. All attendees will be emailed the changes to the email on file. Should an attendee not accept the amended "ALP Event Attendance Terms and Conditions", the individual will have 7 days from the email SEND date to reply for a refund, less any funds previously used towards exhibitor/sponsor advertising.